I just spent the last 15 minutes catching up with you via your blog!! So much happening for you, What an adorable family Rob! Congrats on the new addition,she's gorgeous! Lots of love to you and "your girls" I hope to meet everyone sometime soon. Love, ~Andrea p.s ...perhaps a family visit to VT for some skiing ? :)
Congratulations! She is beautiful. I bet Laurel is ready to be the big, big sister and Savanna will be more help than you ever thought necessary as the big sister. :-) (That's how ours worked out.)
Glad everyone is doing well! Mary & Jim (Catherine & Anna too)
Hello from Aunt Eileen Congratulations! on your new baby girl. All the best to you and your family. She's gorgeous,love the name. Hope to see you when you make your next trip to Michigan.
5 comments:
I meant to post under these pictures :-)
We'll still call it even with the one Cigar Rob Bob -- Congrats all around
Dan, Heidi, Aidan and Liam
I just spent the last 15 minutes catching up with you via your blog!! So much happening for you, What an adorable family Rob!
Congrats on the new addition,she's gorgeous!
Lots of love to you and "your girls" I hope to meet everyone sometime soon.
Love,
~Andrea
p.s ...perhaps a family visit to VT for some skiing ? :)
Congratulations! She is beautiful. I bet Laurel is ready to be the big, big sister and Savanna will be more help than you ever thought necessary as the big sister. :-) (That's how ours worked out.)
Glad everyone is doing well!
Mary & Jim (Catherine & Anna too)
She is sooooo cute!!!! Can't wait to see you guys again!!
Love Ya's
Aunt Jane
Hello from Aunt Eileen
Congratulations! on your new baby
girl. All the best to you and your
family. She's gorgeous,love the name.
Hope to see you when you make your
next trip to Michigan.
Post a Comment