Congratulations!!! Savanna is getting so big! I am glad to finally see some updated pictures of her. I hope you all are doing well and I can't wait to meet you all sometime in the near future.
Rob: hope all is well. I have not seen you in a LONG time. I think the last time was Jackie's wedding. Anyway, congratulations and I hope to see you soon!
Great Pics!!! Can't wait to celebrate with you guys in March. Looks like Savannah will be walking better than us by then!! Give evryone a big enough hug for us to last till March.
7 comments:
Congratulations!!! Savanna is getting so big! I am glad to finally see some updated pictures of her. I hope you all are doing well and I can't wait to meet you all sometime in the near future.
Rob: hope all is well. I have not seen you in a LONG time. I think the last time was Jackie's wedding. Anyway, congratulations and I hope to see you soon!
Congratulations!! CUZ!
Yes, Savanna is getting very big!
Happy to hear the news!
CHEERS!
Love,
Jim, Carrie and Natalie
1-30-2008
Congrats you 4! I know the perfect wedding gift for the whole family - a Norelco for Rob Bob! Very cute pictures
Love, Dan, Heidi, Aidan and Liam
Congratulations! Would love to see you all soon. Great pictures. Love, Mary, Jim (& Catherine)
So very happy for you all!
May you always continue to be blessed with so much love and happiness!
Love, Uncle Dick & Aunt Betty
Great Pics!!! Can't wait to celebrate with you guys in March. Looks like Savannah will be walking better than us by then!! Give evryone a big enough hug for us to last till March.
Kara & Rob
Hermosa familia!!!
Beautiful family!
(sorry, but my english is really bad)
Post a Comment